HEALTH & SAFETY UPDATES
Our top priority is to provide our employees and customers with a safe environment. During this time, we will continue to make the necessary adjustments as new information is made known. We are taking the following measures to help keep everyone healthy and conform to the CDC safety guidelines. These measures may be adjusted as new information becomes available:
- All hard surfaces will be routinely cleaned and sanitized
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be made available whenever possible
- Associates are following CDC handwashing recommendations
- We are regularly cleaning all common areas of the dealership
- We have taken measures to ensure that our vehicles are cleaned prior to placing them on the lot, post test-drive and before the delivery of the sale
- Our service technicians are also taking extra measures when servicing your vehicles by changing gloves after working on each vehicle and cleaning the commonly touched items inside the vehicles
- Adherence to social distancing for the safety of our employees and customers
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
This is a difficult and challenging time for everyone. We are committed to working with all of our customers who communicate with us. We also offer multiple ways to shop, start your application, and make payments online to minimize the amount of time you physically need to be at our dealership.
We encourage you to browse our inventory online before coming into the store. Our inventory is updated in real time to provide you with a comprehensive list of available vehicles.
When you’re ready to start your application, you can start the approval process online too!
If you already have a loan with us, we make it easy to make your payments from home.
We appreciate your business as we navigate these uncertain times. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns that you might have. 317-243-2269
*The illustration at the top of the page, created at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), reveals ultrastructural morphology exhibited by coronaviruses. Note the spikes that adorn the outer surface of the virus, which impart the look of a corona surrounding the virion, when viewed electron microscopically. A novel coronavirus, named Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), was identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness first detected in Wuhan, China in 2019. The illness caused by this virus has been named coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).